Goals of the Program
• Increase the range of social interaction with peers
• Help each child gain feeling of self confidence and self esteem.
• Provide opportunities for the child to develop the ability to share and listen to others.
• Provide activities that encourage creativity and experimentation.
• Provide opportunities for the child to develop fine motor skills, eye-hand coordination, and improve gross motor skills.
Children will be encouraged to learn at their own pace and will be given the same amount of praise and acknowledgement for their own accomplishments regardless of their peers who may be advancing at a faster pace. Non-Discrimination Policy The license shall not discriminate in providing service to children and their families on the basis of race, religion, cultural heritage, political beliefs, marital status, disability, natural origin, or sexual orientation.